GENERAL PRIVACY POLICIES AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF DATA
VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL
According to Law 1581 of 2012 and partially regulatory decree 1377 of June 27, 2013, when filling out the registration or contact form, PROFESSIONAL OPERATORS OF FAIRS CONGRESOS Y EVENTOS SAS – OPE FCE SAS Identified with Nit.:900464919-9, registered in Cali Colombia, are authorized; so that as the responsible for the processing of personal data, collect, store, use and circulate them to:
- Make the link, follow-up and support in our portal salonmimovilidad.com and the Smart Virtual Fair Platform, enabled for the VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL
- Respond to your concerns about the operation of the VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL
- Send you communications or invitations to events, courses, seminars, trainings, products and / or services of OPE FCE SAS and its events. In case you do not want to receive this information, you can unsubscribe at any time you want.
- Conduct surveys about our events, products and / or services;
- Transmit the data to the providers that support the service and generate statistics and reports.
- Transmit the data to visitors and exhibitors of the VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL in order to publicize their products, services and interest. In order to make the end of the event viable.
These purposes may be carried out through physical, electronic or telephone means, under these General Privacy Policies and Conditions of Use.
- CSR Policy: Safety, transparency, sustainability, innovation, responsibility, commitment and solidarity.
- Code of ethics: We offer our knowledge and experience in the production, organization and marketing of events. With a highly responsible handling of the information, attending all the laws and regulations in force. Safeguarding professional secrets that require it and promulgating respect and consideration towards the competition and other professionals.
In the exercise of our activity, we will demand that there is no type of prejudice that entails discrimination, segregation or exclusion, without distinction by ethnic or social origin, ages and degrees of training or by religious beliefs or personal options, that may undermine dignity human of a person.
Responsible handling of the financial information of our events will be guaranteed, as well as our principles of Honesty, Social Responsibility and Care of the environment
- Privacy overview:
- The privacy and data protection policy of the VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL is based on Law 1581 of 2012 on the Protection of Personal Data. This Law recognizes and protects the right that all people have to know, update and rectify the information that has been collected about them in databases or files that are susceptible to treatment by entities of a public or private nature. When we talk about personal data we refer to all that information associated with a person and that allows their identification.
- In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), of the European Union, all personal data that the VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL has under its responsibility will be treated according to said regulations and will be stored on them the due security and confidentiality measures.
- Privacy policies:
It is the interest of the VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL to safeguard the privacy of the Participant’s personal information obtained through the Website, Fair Platform, Social Networks and other data collection mechanisms, for which it undertakes to adopt a confidentiality policy in accordance with the following:
- The Participant acknowledges that the entry of personal information is done voluntarily and upon request of specific requirements by him to carry out the registration process and obtain information on the event VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL.
- The Participant accepts that through registration on the Website, Platform, Social Networks and other data collection mechanisms, personal data is collected directly by the operator of the event OPERADORES FCE SAS and will not be transferred without their knowledge.
- The collection and automated processing of personal data, as a consequence of browsing and / or registration through the Website, Platform, Social Networks and other data collection mechanisms, has the following purposes as detailed below:
- The proper management and administration of the services offered on the Website, in which the Participant decides to register, use or contract;
- The quantitative and qualitative study of the visits and the use of the services by the Participants;
- The sending by traditional and electronic means of information related to the VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL.
- Transfer of personal data of the participants to third parties:
VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL, Will not transfer to third parties the personal data of the participants that are collected through the website without their express consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the participant consents to the transfer of their personal data when required by the competent administrative authorities or by court order. The Participant also understands that the data provided by him will be part of a file and / or database that may be used by the VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL, for purposes of supplying a certain process.
The VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL is not responsible for any consequence derived from the improper entry of third parties to the database and / or for any technical failure in the operation and / or conservation of data in the system in any of the menus of this website Website and / or Platform.
The VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL has adopted the security levels of protection of personal data legally required, installing the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data provided.
The VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL may modify the Privacy Policies contained herein, at its free choice and at any time and they will be in force once they have been published on the website. The Participant agrees to periodically review this section to be informed of such modifications.
- Conditions of data use:
- The participant of the Smart Virtual Fair Platform and user of this website of the VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL. operated by OPE FCE SAS, its main function is to provide information and register as well as to disseminate and promote the activities carried out at the event.
Through this Website and Platform, the participants publish, among others, the topics and activities that have to do with the development of the VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL. Additionally, it allows the option to register and follow the development of the event online. Likewise, it declares that it is solely responsible for the activities, shared material, negotiations and any other link against current contracted with visitors or third parties, before during and after the event, disengaging the organizers, operators and third parties linked to the administration from any responsibility of the event.
- Acceptance of Terms. It is presumed that when a participant accesses this Website and the Platform, they do so under their full responsibility and that, therefore, they fully and unreservedly accept the content of the terms and conditions of use of the Website and the Platform.
- The VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL reserves, in all senses, the right to update and modify at any time and in any way, unilaterally and without prior notice, the present conditions of use, privacy policies and the contents of the page.
- Contents of the Website.
- I. The purpose of the website is to provide the participant with all kinds of information about The VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL. The establishment of a link (link) with the website of another company, entity or program does not necessarily imply the existence of relations between The VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL and the owner of the linked website or web page, nor the acceptance or approval by the VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a link (link) will ensure that it only allows access to the Web home page.
- The provision of the Website service is free for the Participants. The use of the Website that in any way overloads, damages or disables the networks, servers and other computer equipment or computer products and applications of the VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL or third parties is expressly prohibited.
- The VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL is not responsible for the uninterrupted or error-free service of the page.
- The Participant may not use the contents and, in particular, the information of any other kind obtained through this Website to broadcast publicity, unless they are a SPONSOR or EXHIBITOR of the event, which must give us prior notice of this activity
- The Participant of the Website will not alter, block or perform any other act that prevents the display or access to any content, information or services on the Website or that are incorporated into the linked web pages.
- Responsibility for the information contained.
- The VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL does not guarantee the absolute lack of interference of the action of third parties on the Website, in no way does it guarantee the accuracy and / or veracity of all or part of the information contained in its page, nor its update, nor that said information has been altered or modified in whole or in part, after being published on the page, nor any other aspect or characteristic of what is published on the site or in the links, respectively.
- The VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in your computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored in your computer system.
- The VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL will not be responsible for any damage caused by virtue of any alteration that has been made to the materials or download files supplied directly by the event.
- The Participant will not send or transmit on the Website or the Platform, to the same, to other participants or to any person, any information of obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous or discriminatory content against any person, or against The VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF.
- Intellectual property:
- The intellectual property over the contents of the Website or they are part of the assets of OPERADORES FCE SAS, where appropriate, they are owned by third parties who authorized their use on the Website or it is public information that is governed by the laws of access to Colombian public information.
- The texts and graphic elements that make up the Web page, as well as their presentation and assembly, are either the exclusive property of OPERADORES FCE SAS or it holds the rights of use. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs that appear or are referred to on the Website belong to their respective owners and are protected by current legislation in this regard.
- Any use, transformation or exploitation of the contents included in the Website for commercial or promotional purposes is prohibited, unless prior authorization from OPERADORES FCE SAS; In any case, any use contrary to the law and of the Website for personal and non-commercial use is prohibited, as long as express mention is made of the property in the head of the author of the content.
- All logos and brands on the website are the property of OPERADORES FCE SAS. The Participant accepts that the contents generated and uploaded by him will be the property of OPERADORES FCE SAS, the Participant retaining the moral rights over said contents. In case of claims that may be filed by the participants or by third parties in relation to possible breaches of intellectual property rights over any of the contents of the Website, they should be directed to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Once notified to this email, said content will be automatically removed from the Website until whoever published the content in dispute has resolved the conflict with whoever submits the claim.
Personal information is understood to be that provided by the Participant for registration, which includes information such as name, identification, age, gender, address, email and telephone number. The storage and use of personal information is governed by the Privacy Policies of the Website.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction:
- These conditions of use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Republic of Colombia.
- If any provision of these conditions loses validity or binding force, for whatever reason, all other provisions, retain their binding force, binding character and will generate all their effects.
- For any legal or judicial effect, the place of these conditions is the city of Cali, Republic of Colombia, and any controversy that arises from its interpretation or application will be submitted to the judges of the Republic of Colombia.
- The VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL complies with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), of the European Union, all personal data that the VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL has under its responsibility will be treated according to said regulation.
- Participation within the website:
By entering the Website and to guarantee its proper and proper use, the participant acknowledges that The VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL reserves the right to:
- Deny registration to anyone, at any time and for any reason. Remove, without being obligatory, content that, in the opinion of the VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL, are illegal, offensive, defamatory or that in any other way violate these
- Remove the contents that violate intellectual property rights, at the request of the latter.
- Registration and Participation.
- By entering the Website and to guarantee the proper and proper use of it, the Participant must comply with the following:
- Not to use the Website as a means to carry out illegal or unauthorized activities both in Colombia and in any other country.
- The VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL will not be responsible for the breach by the participant of the above rules, and the Participant will hold the VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL harmless for any reason in case of violation of the same.
- Each Participant must report any violation of the Conditions of Use of the Website by other Participants, of which they are aware, for which they will send an email to email@example.com so that the VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL take the measures within your reach regarding the Website.
- Modifications to the conditions of use.
The VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL may modify the Conditions of Use contained herein, at its free choice and at any time and they will be in force once they have been published on the website.
To resolve doubts and concerns related to the processing of data, submit your requests and / or exercise your rights, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org In compliance with what is described in Article 18.104.22.168.4.1 of Decree 1074 of 2015 , the VII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DERMATOLOGY – VIRTUAL, informs you that you have the right as the owner to request information, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your data. From the date of registration, you will have a maximum period of 15 business days to submit your request; If within such period there is no statement in this regard, we understand that your will has been to authorize the continuity of the treatment of the information of which you are the owner.